How to Make Money in Chimps Mode – Three Tips For Making Money in Bloons TD 6
If you’ve ever wondered how to make money in Chimps mode, you’re not alone. Many players are struggling to find a way to make enough money to buy the best Towers and Farms, but don’t worry, there are a few things you can do to make the process as smooth as possible. Here are three tips for making money in Chimps mode:
– The first thing you need to know is the rules of CHIMPS mode. It’s not as easy as Half Cash mode, but it’s definitely not impossible. Just keep in mind that you can’t sell your monkeys after placing them in the game. Also, you can’t sell them unless they don’t drop off during later rounds. So you’ll have to make sure they’re going to be able to last 100 rounds.
– Another useful tip is to use the least cost CHIMPS feature. This feature is essentially a challenge editor. Rather than just letting you spend money on a certain amount of items, you can control how much you spend on each type of cash. It was first introduced in Bloons TD 6 version 31.0. So it’s worth checking out. If you want to make more cash in the game, the least cost CHIMPS mode is a good place to start.
– Try to avoid getting hacked CHIMPS. This way, you’ll end up with a black medal. This way, you’ll never have to worry about leaving a Co-Op game and being unable to get the black medal. The good thing is that this feature is available to challenge creators. Besides, it allows you to include Banana Farms in CHIMPS mode.
– Find a challenge for the least tower. The least tower CHIMPS challenge requires you to place as few towers as possible. Currently, all beginner and intermediate maps have been completed with two or less towers. You can also try the least cost CHIMPS challenge, where you build the least amount of towers while spending the least amount of money. In this way, you can make a lot of money.
– Earn a Black Medal. The Black Medal will be awarded if you beat CHIMPS without exiting the game to home. The Red Medal will make your map have a gold border around it, while the Black Medal will make your map look like a black border. Finally, beat CHIMPS in the Impoppable difficulty and you’ll be rewarded with the same amount as Impoppable.
– Increase your income generation. If you beat a CHIMPS map, you will receive the same amount of Monkey Money as you would have earned beating Impoppable. But you should keep in mind that Monkey Knowledge does not work in this mode. If you don’t save your game, you’ll receive a black skull médaille. Moreover, if you manage to collect all the medals in a map, you’ll permanently change the map’s border color.
In addition to a high leveling strategy, CHIMPS mode requires a perfectly balanced team of Bloons to survive. The attacking Bloons have higher offensive stats than the supporting ones. And you must back them up with a support Bloon. This is where the best strategy comes in. You must be able to make money in CHIMPS mode without using the wrong troops. If you can’t afford the Tier 3 or 4 Towers, choose a supporting Bloon instead.
If you’re looking to make money in CHIMPS mode, you should invest in some powerful skills that will increase your income. You should always remember that money generating towers in Minecraft don’t work in this mode, so it’s important to learn how to use them wisely. You can also use the “Skimming” passive to boost your income and improve the range of nearby monkeys.